Monday, August 08, 2011

Twenty-nine plus five...

It's my birthday. Again. the big 34 - but I am planning to claim 29+5 this year instead. Had a great weekend with friends and goodies - that is what life is all about!

Friday evening, got to go to dinner with Knitterista. We shared an awesome bottle of wine called Marco Negri. It was the most amazing bubbly white I've ever tasted. I am hooked. It was very good with our Upper Crust Jimmy the Greek Pizza and Mediterranean Salad.

An excellent start to my birthday weekend, she handed me a fabulous little pouch. Inside, a killer recycled magazine bead necklace. What a great way to be green!

Birthday Gift

Sealed With a Kiss

Recycled Magazine Bead Necklace

Saturday evening, got to meet up with good friends at Red Robin. Always a fun atmosphere. We had good laughs and some funny birthday cards came about so I'll share:

Inside: "Cheers to you on your birthday!"

lol - if you know my OCD, then you will get this...

Inside: "Don't drink and dress."

Evil Tula Kitty Card
Inside: "We're at that perfect age - somewhere between
sweet sixteen and 'none of your business'!

Following dinner, we all went for a 30 minute Ironman game of laser tag at Laser Quest. We all had a blast, and some took it a little more serious than others... It has been a great weekend.
Makes turning 29+5 much easier.





No comments: